Armand M. Estrada, Esq. | Business Law
I am focused on the representation of new and seasoned small companies in most industries, with special emphasis in the technology, construction and real estate industries. I have over 30 years of legal and business law experience in private practice, in-house, and as a technology company owner and investor. This experience provides the ability to offer clients legal solutions that work in the real business world of deal-making. I also have experience as a highly qualified mediator that brings objectivity to the workplace and assists businesses to resolve inter-personal barriers to growth and success with conflict management services and training in the San Francisco East Bay Area. Please check out my LinkedIn profile for more information.
- To provide competent and timely legal services to my clients for reasonable compensation.
- To strive to provide my clients the full benefit of my knowledge, effort, and integrity.
- To endeavor to improve my knowledge with continued educational and practical training.
- To be a strategic partner who knows and understand my clients, their businesses and their objective and work towards practical solutions that are consistent with business success and deal-making.
- To generate a high degree of confidence through timely and prompt communications and service delivery.
- To treat clients, their employees, suppliers, competitors and adverse counsel with respect and professionalism.
- To listen to all parties and empower them to create solutions and make decisions.
- To observe the highest level of professional ethics.
- I believe in listening, learning and finding solutions; avoid assigning blame and don't take or give criticism personally.
My business law practice is established in the East Bay area, serving Walnut Creek, Pleasanton and surrounding cities. Call my office to schedule an appointment or I can setup a time to visit you at your location, whatever is more convenience for you.